Hi,

How are you EC world ?

I got a question and I am hoping to get a positive response from all of you.

Here is my question...!
HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT HOLDING GRUDGES IN YOUR HEART FOR SOMEONE?

ARE YOU A FORGIVING PERSON OR YOUR EGO IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU?

everyone is welcome to share their thoughts...! 

Let me tell you about me.

don't hold grudges even though i knew someone is really bad with me .. ! I just end up forgiving .My ego is not greater than my forgiveness :)

Tags: EC, ego, grudges

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TDK .. i see yes you are right its pretty difficult to retain the same warmth with the person who hurt u and yea with some limits we can let them back in our life 

yea its not included in complete forgiveness but its sort of .. 

forgiveness is for us not for the one who is at fault but its for us for our own good :) for our own peace of mind

well .. i hold grudges  in my heart for sometime ... i try to let go off all the grudges that i have against some people ..  but i can't ... it's not like that i have ego problem .. but i think too much about how other people behave with me ....  :( after sometime i even forget what was happened and what they said to me :P

:) sara my darling :) that's something i like the most in you :) i love u :) 

Well I don't hold grudges in my heart. I forgive them but don't forget. :-)

:) thats human nature we forgive but never forget :)

well, at first we get to feel angry and stuff, but we shouldn't bear any grudges (for our own good) in the long term. that comes with time, when we get more and more wise and know for sure that we learn from our and others' mistakes, and getting rid of the negative ideas is part of growing up and it shows a great deal of maturity of our minds, besides the presence of conscience....

really you are right :) thanks for passing by :)

you are welcome :)

thanks to your question that i got here :p

:))

you are most welcome :)

I also feel bad many times by people behavior and attitude but in the last i forgive them and forget what happened close the chapter for good. It is also in Our religion Islam to forgive as it has a big reward.

exactly :)

I actually don't hate anyone as far as I remember. It is easy to forgive, for me personally, but it is totally impossible to forget.

I forgive once, twice or maybe multiple times but there is always a limit where you cannot stand people making mistakes and annoying you for stupid reasons. However, it depends on the degree of anger I am in and the mistake the other person made.

"Forgive who are on earth, so the one in the sky will forgive you!"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service