this is the first time i share my feelings about English. In The past i really didn't care about Eng i just thought it is very ordinary for me. but When my parents especially my father who makes me study English. i remember that was last July.u know, in that time i just wanted to please them, i didn't want them to be sad about me. So far, is it almost 1 year.sometimes when i hear somebody whom speaks Eng very well, i think of myself why do u try to be like him/her..i really try but sometime i see..i face a new word, when i hear a sentence..i don't know and can not hear and know the meaning..I just wanna stop. Just wanting to give up. to get rid of these things. and go back to my life before i knew what English is. !!Now i really tired, HAVE U EVER BEEN LIKE ME ? ..please tell me your thinking about it so that i can read and try to help myself in this time !

Dear All mate in MyEC !

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't get tired. I, for one, is not very conscious about grammar. What is important is that you can put your message across - I mean you can say what you really want to say. Just be patient...there's no need to hurry up, is there?

Thanks Bright_light !

i would like to see that so that i can fix and realize what i will do :) !

i used to think like you when i start learning english!! i usual bore and sick of it when i talk, when i write, when i listen, but now, since i met a fun teacher , i find out that it is very interesting and then i am still learning english until now, and i feel better off!

Woa ! you have had a good chance. ! keep going :)

During English learning process, I ever have faced many times getting fed up with learning work like you. Even when in the time being. I always have to inspire myself although this is not work at any time. However, learning English is a long, long process and if we put a clear and specific plan for this, I think our problem will be solved. For instance, you may plan to read two articles/ write two short blogs per day using at least five vocabularies you learned within that day, I suppose it will be efficient..

Thanks mate, i will try.. although i know front road that is very long. ! keep trying !

I didn't really like to learn English 3 years ago. But when I joined in an English forum at that time, there are many members of the forum made my mind change absolutely. They are not only good at English but also extremely knowledgeable about many fields, I myself feel insignificant in front of them. Really, I have been striving to learn English so much later. The more I learn, the more I like. Of course, many times I feel fed up with myself because of my ignorance. You know, when I got stuck on some sentences in a story or an article that I read on the internet or I cannot find the right words to express myself in a conversation, I am annoyed about everything around me (not always, don't imagine me to be a bomb that can explode any time). Sometimes, I help others explain questions in English and they give me a compliment, I feel a little bit satisfied with my English, it encourages me to continue my studying. I think you should participate in an activity that to be involved in English, it's obviously helpful. When you feel stressful or want to give up, your friends will lift you up... Sorry for my lengthy style, I am finding a way of dealing with this problem.

Anyway, keep your moving.

woa.. ! thanks for your comment ! mate.. i will keep trying

I think the most important in learning a languange is not merely to be perfect but to be able to communicate with the natives. Yes of course, I've been like that too, but don't give up, just enjoy and keep practicing! I still make a lot of mistakes with grammar, pronunciation, and others.

woa, why don't i realize it sooner ? ! thanks alot mate :)

I also have the same feeling as you, but let try to do your best. I think you'll get it easily one day ^^

let's fighting ! :) thanks alot mate

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service