I Have a Dream about EC...

(You could check the link), and let me say that for achieving that dream, the first component is becoming a millionaire or even richer than a millionaire.

Now, I have a question:

Please let me know that;

How can we become a millionaire, in your idea?

Tags: Becoming-Rich, EC-Dream, Question, The-First-Step

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sahar , Hafida is the second persone that persuade you to Robbery if the Majority of the member are in the same opinion i will help you we will start Robbery :-)
what do you think Sahar? even it is very difficult but we should respect the opionion of our lovely friends.
:-))
And after robbery, please buy a washing machine, because we need to wash our money for having clean money, Hekmat :)
Oh..agian problem then we can do only Black stuff by that Money, it is also a way to become papular in the world Sahar and Hekmat will be WATED.
:)

:)

Sorry my friend , to become a millionaire is too tough for women , but if your desire is to achieve it , definitely you will win one day. But it needs family members help and support and also some creative mind.Keep on trying to attain your goal. But don't forget that your friends are always with you including myself.

Thank you dear Deepa for your warm words!
I felt really comfortable :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service