If you could be attractive and stupid or intelligent and ugly, which would you prefer? Why?

Views: 2626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

attractive and intelligent so I could earn more money that now. That is thing I always wanna

attractive and stupid. cz im already intelligent and ugly. :D :D

You won! I consider to be ugly dishonest and mean people.... No connection with beauty....

Hi,i always like to be intelligent because under this circumstances i easily can solve all problems encountering them in my life 

Id prefer to be beautiful and stupid, because the main thing in your life is to be happy. And when you are stupid you can afford this thing. But when you are intelligent you understand more and see that world isn't perfect, and you cant change anything, so you are not happy then.

Hi Anna,

I think, if you intelligent you will find out

how to be ugly and happy

: D

isn't that co0ol

I don't know...But I know that beauty and Brain are a perfect combination !

I am satisfied with myself and I accept myself as I am; hence I am confident. Confident = attractive + intelligent. :-)

If you are beautiful but not confident you are still far from being beautiful.

If you are intelligent but not confident you are far from being intelligent.

So, the core is confidence with gives you both, so be confident!

Its definitely not attractive if your stupid no matter how beautiful you are, but you know nothing ....your not attractive......so if I were to choose I'll prefer to be intelligent and ugly, because now a days there are many cosmetic surgeon that can make me beautiful so Ill become pretty and still intelligent!!!

I would prefer to be an intelligent but ugly....why...because there's nothing in the world that can steal what you store in your brain or what capable you are. Most of us, are highly appreciated to the person that is 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous' aren't we?

As I always believe; beauty outside can be easily scarred; old and wasted. Why not try to 'smart' and feed your brain than wasting yourself in front of the mirror, criticizing you're god-given you - to be like 'them'. There's nothing wrong to be be fit; nice looking but a person is not just being seen as you can see outside, though that's the first thing that we noticed in a person.

I gain nothing anyway in a beauty without brain...cheers everyone

I would prefer to be an intelligent but ugly....why...because there's nothing in the world that can steal what you store in your brain or what capable you are. Most of us, are highly appreciated to the person that is 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous' aren't we?

As I always believe; beauty outside can be easily scarred; old and wasted. Why not try to 'smart' and feed your brain than wasting yourself in front of the mirror, criticizing you're god-given you - to be like 'them'. There's nothing wrong to be be fit; nice looking but a person is not just being seen as you can see outside, though that's the first thing that we noticed in a person.

I gain nothing anyway in a beauty without brain...cheers everyone

haha.. i remember asking my mom about this. We were bantering each other as usual - i love my mom :) anyway, of the two, i think i would choose the latter since i think beauty runs it's course but intelligence allows you to contribute far more to society that goes beyond your death :) But of course, there's nothing wrong when you're attractive on the outside just balance it with character and wits.

@ Tetyana: which would you prefer?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service