Love is how you make another person feel when you are in their presence or absence.Many people show or express their love for someone in many and different ways.But right now the love is a great thing that should be wealth forever and valued as an important part in your life because it will effect all  your relationships. Some times you love without any reason ,you don't know how? or why? for that reason ,what is your opinion is love blind?

What will happen if the people live without love? in my point of view ,I will lose my ability to survive in this world.Without love I can be defined as a hopeless creature.I love you no other words has so much power.Love is the most important aspect of human life as I know it.

Views: 3338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, dear friend finally l found it. It seems my system fell in blind love with ur discission.

Come to your reply.
Too young implies immatur age. Immaturity has no exact age. The maturity we gain by learning from our mistakes, meditation,
Practice of self control etc. Hence, we see even old people behaving like immature.
These people of the society are influenced at once by anyone. In other words I would like to say that they have weak personality, which causes them fall in blind love.

By the blind love is very serious disease. So, it is not important topic whether love is blind or not. The more important topic is how to
Prevent one from falling in blind love. Come on sir, let's help these people. :D

Thank you so much for respecting view points.

Of course Arif I disagree you opinion completely...That's mean many different meaning for me...are you serious in you opinion?If you are serious I have a lot of things to comment.

Not too serious :D but looking forward to your reply

Yes because of you are not serious,love is emotion far from personality.people with weak personality love like strong personality people.Second point no relation between age and love ,child love mother and father it is natural love born with babies.Love can coming in the old ages ,you don't hear about elderly love?Love is the great emotion and the blind of love is the best thing which make love special emotion,thank you Asif for your comment and different opinions make the subject more interesting.

Dear sir, you have given examples of real and true love. Whereas, the topic of this discussion is whether love is blind. Please justify your examples with the topic of this discussion.
Believe me I still don't want you to agree with me. You are right this discussion has been very interesting, :D

Hello Arif:

How are you my friend,the subject is simple more than you can imagine.Love is blind mean that if you love someone you don't see the faults he made,or you don't care if the person beautiful or ugly you just love this person with out any reason.I think that you read the friends comment ,the subject is well discussed .Thank you my friend and I hope you get the idea of this discussion.

Lol I am fine. I got point of discussion. When someone falls in love (s)he can see faults but (s)he compromise with them in order to flourish love, yet love is not blind. Beauty or ugliness can not be the reason of calling it blind love.

Blind love is something else. :D
Sorry, dear friend finally l found it. It seems my system fell in blind love with ur discission.

Come to your reply.
Too young implies immatur age. Immaturity has no exact age. The maturity we gain by learning from our mistakes, meditation,
Practice of self control etc. Hence, we see even old people behaving like immature.
These people of the society are influenced at once by anyone. In other words I would like to say that they have weak personality, which causes them fall in blind love.

! By the way, the blind love is very serious disease. So, it is not important topic whether love is blind or not. The more important topic is how to
Prevent one from falling in blind love. Come on sir, let's help these people. :D

Thank you so much for respecting view points.

Hello arif I want to  ask you a question why baby love mother?

Thank you sir for asking a question :D

The love between mother and baby is the blessing of God Almighty. I can say it surely that this is not blind love. :D

Is baby have any understand for any emotion in the first days of born?

Sir you are trying to puzzle me with your questions hehehe..... ok good attempt lol
I don't know too much whether baby has understanding for emotion or not. A baby is needy. He needs mother to be fed only. The love of any one can be measured by sacrifices. Judge it by yourself, how much sacrifices a baby, in such a tender age, make for her mother?

Next? :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service