Complete :  Life Is So BORING Without........................?

Views: 3338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi my dear friend Hafida, don't be shy from Eion's sweet words, you deserve more than words, for sure. I hope you are always blessed by God.

thank you so much my sweet friend sewar

Life is so boring without people who care about us ;)

very right Achan

thank you so much.

Few months earlier, when I was in a financial crises, I felt life is boring without money. When I failed to achieve what I desire for I feel sluggish and down, I do not want to call that feeling boring. Now, I believe, life is not boring but it need this ingredient to make itself worthy. 

best regards

hello MD,

finally i found someone who says:  that life is not boring .

thank you so much for the nice comment

hello Faraz,

very logical

hi hafida

If you so boring, think who will be your king or something in your thinking...

life is so boring when life with unlive..

Hi Zeal, actually I agree with you. You mean, we have must live our life, we have must invest every moment in it in love, joy, smiles, fun, forgiveness, happiness, peace, friends, knowledge and faith.  The life which God donated it to us is too short to waste it in hate, tears, worry, war, envy and jealousy.

Finally, I got your advice,which is, love your life, and do your best to live it as mucu as you like it to be.  Thank you for your advice.

hello Zeal ,

nice idea , i will try your advice

Life is so BORING without EXPECTANCY, SPECIALLY LIFE EXPECTANCY...

We should renew and boost it everyday or it's better 2 say every moment cuz it affects on every aspects or our lives...

SO DON'T MISS IT...

I think life is so boring without family, friends, music and love.

but sometime Love makes our life be boring!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service