Hello, everyone. What do you think about younger guys who are interested in and want to marry older women?

Views: 6808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for your comment, Gasim. And thanks for adding me as a friend. I will correct several things.
- "This is my first common..." It should be "comment".
- When you make a sentence using the word "some" and followed by noun, the noun should be in plural form. So, the noun "woman" should be "women".
- "Its" should be "It's" or "It is".

thanks for correct my comment , its important this you did it to me , thanks very much

Love is miraculous gift from Heaven. Just beacause there are no distinct between rich and poor, the black or white, euducated or non-educated, young or old.

So we should love following the heart's requirement.

I agree!

There is a common rule that husband is supposed older than his wife. However, who makes the rule? Is that any law that prohibit man marrying older woman? I think as long as they are fit each other, love each other..?

Yes, that's the point. If they fit and love each other, why not. Thanks for your comment. :D

why not if she is sexy and experienced

Yeah! Though they aren't but if they have something that has been searching by the young guys, why not?:)

Hi Chandra,

It is a mutual case young men can marry older women and older men can marry younger girls. I do not see any problems if love is there, respect, and mutual understanding. The most important thing is love and respect, Thank you very much and good luck. 

You're welcome, Dr. Kamal. Thanks for liking and commenting in my discussion. That's true. I agree with you. Good luck to you, too.

awesome, it shows that he realy loves her a lot.

It seems to be. :) Thanks for participating.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service