6 days ago i watched the  video from tv news and  i really shocked ,,look at this adorable video

how is it possible ?? is it magic  or not ?? how he can stand on the air ???? then i started to look for related videos from youtube..look at him 

or  another  fabulous video ,,the  child  who is can fly ,,it  happened  in RUSSIA 

or the english man who is walking on the water omg

when i watched i truly scared ..how can the human fly ,walk on the water or stand on the the air? OMG,,, so how do u think about this fabulous things ?is it miracles or r  they the persons who has  innate special magical powers  ??????is it  magic secrets ???? what is it ??

pls write here your  opinion also if u have related or unrelated fabulous videos pls share here,,,lets to debate about  this miracles topics

AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEOS I M SCARED  LIKE THIS

IF SOMEBODY CANT SEE THE VIDEOS BECAUSE OF YOUTUBE ISSUE LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS 

Views: 5398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

last 3 videos i also had seen before  but  the  first  i  saw  last week from tv ,piscine ? ahahha  can u walk on the  piscine  ?lol

WHAT ABOUT THIS DEAR  MODAWAY  did  it  scare  u ?????? ahahha

NOT AGAIAN SERA....this is not scary....this is ugly....ugh

MAMAD I THINK U  R  

AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL              RIGHT 

Sera jan....first of all i really like this kind of discussion..hehehe we can have a good discussion here with our friends...our group friends...you know what i mean...???hehehehe LOL

Sera i watched all of your video and i couldn't take my eyes off of them ;)

but why did you feel so afraid???they're not horror clip hehehe ,don't scare we are with you ;)

i really like this kind of clip...but only when i don't think about its reality...hehehe i don't think they do magic ...ehhehe but i'd prefer to think they do magic in order to enjoy ...hehehehe ;) LOL

and i'm really really eager to know what paradise is going to say to us,too.

i've watched a lot of clip like these but...i have to find them first and then insert here hehheee

u want  to  call  our  fans  Mamad  jan ????? SFA besides u and me cuz we r already here,,ahaha.i scared

ahahaahhaaha

because  when i watch this kind of things i cant imagine that they r humans ,,this  videos make my brain error hahaha,,,,yeah maybe paradise know some secrets of this  major lol...by the way  i m waiting  from u  amazing  related  videos  my  crazy  couple  ahaahh

A hahhaa i think it is too soon to turn here into a crazy place....Sera jan let other member reply to your nice discussion and after that we will start our project ;) hehehe

project  ???????  again ??????  omg ........................

hehehe e no i was kidding....let see other's opinion about your discussion first my Sera jan ;)

MAMAD JAN 

dear sera thanks for the blog..

i really have no idea how they do so..are they supernatural powers or so on?

sort of strange 0_o

SETARE JAN  O_O ??????????????????????

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service