do you know prophet Mohamed?

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace be upon him.Prophet Muhammed the last messenger of Allah 

Answer

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad  is His slave and Messenger.

The five attributes which are exclusive to the Prophet Muhammad  are mentioned in the Hadeeth (narration) of Jaabir . He said, "The Prophet , said:

"I have been given five things which were not given to any amongst the prophets before me: Allaah made me victorious by awe (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey; the earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum (dry ablution), therefore my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. War booty has been made Halaal (lawful) for me (and was not made so for anyone else).Every prophet used to be sent to his nation exclusively but I have been sent to all humankind, and I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection)."

These are just five special characteristics mentioned in this Hadeeth; other than these, there are many special characteristics of the Prophet  which are mentioned in other narrations.

Dear Metalgearsolide 1 

First rectify The Spelling 

Muhammed  

Thanx for every thing...English learner.

Yes of course, he's the last massenger sent by Allah to all the universe :)

very short..thanx.

Peace be upon him.Prophet Mohamed the messenger of Islam. He is the last messenger from god ( Allah ) to the people to ask them for worshiping only one god which is Allah and take Islam as their religin

thank you...very true.

Yes I do, do you? :D

Yes...by following him.

Great! Keep following his paths.. He was (PBUH) a Quran walking on the earth! ;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service