How do you feel about homework? Do you think teachers should give homework every night? Should elementary school children have homework? In some countries, parents are trying to ban homework. Many parents think children should have the freedom to explore, discover, and read for pleasure after school. Some teachers agree. Other people think reviewing lessons after school is an important stage of learning and preparing kids for the workforce. 

What do you think? We received this question via twitter today! 

Views: 4707

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I know that homework helt students to know how do they do the selt-learn, also they should memorise some ideas and information especially to make their own mark.So I support give homework without exaggering fore sure. This is just may opinion.

I think homework is important in child's education. Actually, assignments have many purposes. One of this ,is it helps the student to build a great study habit pattern. It also serves as way of reviewing of past lessons that had been tackled. However, in giving the assignment teacher must consider the right day of giving it. According to study, students should not be given any form of assignments during weekends because these days must be solely for family and enjoying the rest days from school.

I hope I was able to help. Thank you guys :D

Teacher must give home work alternative dates.... this is must one...

Home work should not be given except for improving the handwriting and for independent performance which could be done alone. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service