What is the most important thing in your life? and why

Views: 3906

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My family is number one...specially my mother, I proud have her...I love you so much mom

my boo is the most important.

Kidding?

The most important think in my life is  having a good job,  and being an independenr person. In this way I will be free  to do whatever  I like , and able  to help and  suport whom I love as well ...Which   gives the feeling that I  have  a good role in other's life ...and  thats really helps to have a happy life 

For me, everyone have its own aim in his life and what`s important for each of us is quite complex. I really cares about my family - it`s the most important, 2 place - health. And one of the most impressive part of my life contains my friends. I love them! They are the best that I have in the whole world, but nowadays it`s rather hard to find so good people who will cares about you too and have the same interests. But whatever that I said for me the most important are family, health and FRIENDS.

I agree with you bro. Bye the way, are you a teacher of English? If yes, please visit my blog to correct my English. Thank you.

the path

I'm sure that my family is the most important thing in my life!!!!!

Health and wealth. With health and wealth, I can do what I want. See what I have written about my city.

My family . cause they are my life .

Hi, in my opinion 'FAMILY is the most important thing in my life'. Iam living for my family and i want to do something for my family.........Because i love them verymuch..............

The most important thing in my life is myself! If i was healthy, happy, wealthy, kind-hearted, and caring myself, i would be compassionate to help my family or my friends.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service