DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

Views: 4309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

first of all, i love my mother language i.e TELUGU and i started loving English and now iam passionate to speak in English.

i can speak 3 languages such as telugu, hindi and english. iam fluent in telugu and manageable in hindi and english.

apart from this , im also interested to learn french

yes, as for as my concern, it depends upon your location, you will learn some languages. but, due to the globalization, whole world has to know English. And if we are interested in other countries culture and learn languages, we can!

yes, irrespective of your country, you have to know the prevelant language of that country.otherwise,it will create a communication barrier.

PRUD V RAAZ

10x u !

The Global Foreign Language, English, The most romantic language, French, and my own native language, Indonesian

10x u  Hanzel !

The language I love best is Chinese,Because that is my mother tongue. The second I love is English,that's why I am here.

TobyZhou  10x u !

The best one is english and it will rule the world in a few days

SOSSOU Daniel 10x u !

I love Arabic language. There're many reasons for this. And, I don't hate any language because every language is sweet.

I can speak four languages (excluding English).

I want to learn many languages as possible.

Yes, for me learning too many languages is hard but I also believe if you are dedicated, nothing is hard.

It depends upon both.

Yes its necessary to learn a language. I am from Kashmir. It has two languages (Urdu and Kashmiri). Some people can only understand Urdu and some can only understand Kashmiri. So, its necessary for me to learn two languages if I want to communicate with everyone.

THANK U RIYAN 4 UR PLEASANT COMMENT!

I love English,spanish and Portugues languages becauses tehre are so easy to learn and you could takl with amoslt everybody around the world.

I would like learn Frecnh but it's difficult so now I'd rather English, Spanish and Portugues....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service