DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

Views: 5120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1- I like French, but I think Chinese is the most difficult language in the world. I don't hate any language btw.
I just think some languages are difficult to learn.
But yes due to our interest learning some languages become a great challenge sometimes.

2- I can speak few languages as they link to each other. But I wish to improve them to be able to speak and write them ,much better.

3- It's not that difficult to lean some languages because as I said some link to each other and you could see many similar words in them.
But anyway learning an other language needs some effort and practice and giving more time to that to learn it.

4- Depends on where you live you learn their native language automatically.
 But if you be interested, you could learn any other language. (If you have access to their practice books or some teachers to teach you that language.)  

5- Here it's better to know many languages because you may need that for communication with foreigners and you may need to travel to other countries due to your job or meeting your family or friends who live in other countries.
 By the way it's very exciting for foreigners to see you talking their language.

I don't hate any language of the world as Allah is the creator of everything. I love Arabic then Urdu. About Arabic my beloved Prophet ( Peace be upon him) said " The best among you are those who teach and learn Quran" it is in Arabic.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service