because people speak English
My dear friends,
Would you like to take part in this funny competition? The competition has two benefits. First, it's fun and second, it will help you personally to know yourself and know what makes you a happier person. This question once asked by Anthony Robbins, an entrepreneur and life coach.
The competition is that you have to name 25 things that make you feel good. The more answers you give, the better it is. I will announce the winner at the end of June.
Wow! Dear Tara, thank you so much and special thanks for putting the addresses. I love your self-help videos. They are very unique.
Thank you so much dear Knight.
listening to music
solving mysteries (riddles)
learning, teaching English
communicating with people (children) in real life
communicating with people in EC
surfing the Net for some information
going for a picnic
wow! Dear Galina, you are very elegant and gentle. Thanks a lot for doing this.
Here’s my list of 25 things (actually there are more) that usually make me feel good! They are not arranged in order of preference. But I just typed them as they crossed my mind.
* Talking to my mum through phone
* Reading phonetic related books
* Using colours creatively
* Listening to the chirping of birds on my windowsill (It's my wake-up call)
* Watching fireworks display
* Admiring the innocent smile of a baby
* Recording News for “Be a Newscaster” group
* The beauty of mother earth / nature (documentaries)
* Looking at my childhood photos
* Watching the sun setting / rising
* Doing Christmas decoration
* My mother’s spicy Chicken Curry
* Watching 3D Movies
* Reading comments left for me by MyEC members
* Butterfly fluttering from flower to flower
* Watching Susan Boyle’s first audition
* Doing magic for kids/adults
* The surround sound from my home theatre
* Talking to my friends from other countries on Skype
* Drawing mural paintings
* Listening to music, especially Country and Western
* Watching the birds playing in the puddle
* Walking along the promenade here in Penang
* Doing vocal mimicry for friends’ enjoyment
* Reading/Telling jokes
Thank you for coming up with this interesting activity, Nafis!
~* GS *~
wow! very detailed! Your English is really great..you know many vocabulary. Thank YOU so much for writing this. I'm really enjoying reading my friends' comments here.
The things that make me happy;-
Reading detective novels.
Walking along the banks of the river at dawn.
Spend time with kids.
Playing with my pets.
Watching birds for hours.
Teaching in my classroom.
Smelling the scent of the flowers.
Chat with my friends.
Travelling around the world.
Fly over the hills.
Help the needy people.
Decorate my house.
Spend hours in my garden.
Prepare Halwa and serve everybody.
Driving four wheeler.
Love my husband each and every minute until my death.
Enjoying comedies in T.V
Take bath in falls.
Dancing to my favorite songs.
Thank you so much..wow! it's even more pleasing to read all what you wrote here.
* Reading books,*
* laughing out aloud,
* writing anything
*listening my favorite music,
*sleeping after a hard day
*family time ,
*playing with my dog ,
*driving a car ,
*creativity on the high level,
*achieving a goal,
*hanging out with friends ,
*meeting new people,
*dancing till my feet hurt,
*falling in love,
*crying in the right moment,
* meeting people around the world... ahh a lot of things! :)
That's awesome. I'm so so glad that your list goes on. Thanks a lot. It was a great pleasure to read it.