because people speak English
My dear friends,
Would you like to take part in this funny competition? The competition has two benefits. First, it's fun and second, it will help you personally to know yourself and know what makes you a happier person. This question once asked by Anthony Robbins, an entrepreneur and life coach.
The competition is that you have to name 25 things that make you feel good. The more answers you give, the better it is. I will announce the winner at the end of June.
hard working (work hard live easy)
Thank you so much and have a wonderful time.
I hope I am still qualified...............
2. an old woman's tears of joy 17. a yawning baby
3. the innocence of the children 18. an infant's hand
4. an old couple walking hand in hand 19. the sight of my favourite vegetable
5. a pure heart 20. a warm glass of milk
6. a chuckling baby 21. eating my my favourite dessert
7. a complete happy family 22. baking cakes
8. a young man helping an old woman 23. Kenny G's music
9. the sound of the chirping bird 24. playing chess
10. the calm blue sea 25. working with photoshop
11. voluntary assistance 26. drawing
12. brisk walking 27. the movie "My Wife is a Gangster"
13. my mom's company 28. Alvin, the chipmunk
14. going to English Club 29. receiving tutorials in skype
15. my inbox messages 30. an idle talk with my best friend
You are always qualified. Thank you so much dear Anele. You did so much for this and what a pleasure for me to read it. Have a wonderful time.
Oh my God why is my list , didn't find it :'(
ohhh..I'm so sorry for that. If you have time, why don't you write it again?