I and my girlfriend had a good time together. But everything get nowhere. I feel she isn't suitable for me and we don't have a lot thing in common. So, I want to say goodbye to her. But she can't stand my decision. I try to chance. I feel very unhappy, but I have no choice

Views: 5892

Replies to This Discussion

It is easy to say but difficult to do because she also has feelings, she attached with him, so he should break her expectations because love is base on lot of expectations

I am not trying to judge yet i feel had  you got to know her better as a person and what you share in common,  before having a good time , it would have made it easier on both of you .

This is life one changes through sad experiences.

Time will heal for her hopefully and to you in the long run .

She don't want to say goodbye to me and she is trying to keep contact with me. I feel stress now and exshauted
firstly you must think why you started an affair with her.what kind of good qualities she has and you like.And also what kind of weakness you have.If both of you have weakness you can talk to each other and try to make them.take little time for that.because any one not going to stay perfect way what you expect.even we can't manage our body,the way we like.

having a girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't mean she or he is going to be a spouse. but it is stage in which they are learnig each other characters. if he or she can not take one's characters he or she can break up their relationship.  but in my mind, building  a happy relationship between a man and a women is not merely based on the lot of things in common they have, but must be based on the love they have.  love is willingness to take and give, take the weakness and strength of your partner, give the best to your partner. and time will teach you about that. but if you urge to break the relationship just say frankly to your girlfriend that you don't want her to be your future wife and just want her to be your friend. because she doesn't have a lot things in common with you, say also that your relationship with her doesn't mean she's going to be your wife. Thank you.

Hi Pham,

I can understand your situation but let be honest with you , both of you waste his/her time in your unequal relationship , So simply If you want to save the rest of your friendship , be a dare to say take care and good bye .

all best wishes.

Ahmad

I have said goodbye to her for three months ago. Actually, I made her cry and disappointed. She called me or sent messages to me every day for two weeks. We had some hard conversations. I didn't want she to be unhappy and I tell her all my mind. I haven't got any her news from since to now.

hello, Pham

it's hard for the beginning but at last you can pass it now. it's a good decision, friend.

so let the past become one of your treasures to fill your daylife.

yours sincerely,

Julianus

Hi Pham ,I don't no where is the problem now , I don't get it..... you said as I quote your comment below......

''I have said goodbye to her for three months ago. Actually, I made her cry and disappointed. She called me or sent messages to me every day for two weeks. We had some hard conversations. I didn't want she to be unhappy and I tell her all my mind. I haven't got any her news from since to now.''

It seems that she get the message, she didn't call you or sent a message to you since about two monthes and half... so its over, but I think that you need our support ...you need us to tell you that you are not guilty, and honestly you aren't ...because if you continue in this relation you will hurt here more and more as long as you proceed in it....the earlier the easier

But I hope that you make the right choice..for you not for here, because dear Pham ,love is very hard to fined...,and not every relation you can get in you will found who loves you really....... it seems that she really loved you, and you can't loved her....,because the real love let you see your lover as a perfect person you can see all her defects and just say ''so what no one is perfect.....I like all your mistakes ..all your defects...I love you whatever you are''

Hope you found the real love once more, good luck.

Please let her know your real fealings. and also let her decide herself if she wants to stay with you in this condition or not. say to her what you think about this relationship.
It means that he has great character!
Then he can going on his life without paying attention to her.
It means that he has great character!
Then he can going on his life without paying attention to her.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service