Hi my Group!!!
Can you show me what's your country banner??

!!!Iran is my country!!!

Views: 533

Replies to This Discussion

My country is Armenia!

The Armenian flag has proportions 2:3 and was officially adopted on August 24, 1990. It is a tricolor banner consisting of three horizontal stripes that are blue, orange, and red. Ancient versions of the banner contained depictions of animals.
The Armenian flag has colors that are rich in meaning. The color red symbolizes struggle for survival, the highland, the blood of patriots, freedom, and Christianity. Orange stands for creativity. The blue stands for peaceful skies.

We all should be proud of our country and flag!
Dear friend,thank you for this opportunity.Your flag is
beautiful indeed!
Wow! Your English is really very good and professional!How comes you know it so well? Did you live in English speaking countries?

Thank you for the story about Armenian flag. It is always interesting to find out something new.
Ruzan said:
My country is Armenia!

The Armenian flag has proportions 2:3 and was officially adopted on August 24, 1990. It is a tricolor banner consisting of three horizontal stripes that are blue, orange, and red. Ancient versions of the banner contained depictions of animals.
The Armenian flag has colors that are rich in meaning. The color red symbolizes struggle for survival, the highland, the blood of patriots, freedom, and Christianity. Orange stands for creativity. The blue stands for peaceful skies.

We all should be proud of our country and flag!
Dear friend,thank you for this opportunity.Your flag is
beautiful indeed!
Hello Tanya,
I hope you are doing well!
Thanks for your kind comment.You are so sweet.
Actually I'm leaving in Yerevan,but I've spent a lot of time out of my country,especially in the USA.
BTW.The Ukrainian flag is beautiful and colors are so peaceful!
Hi Ruzan!!
how are you?
thanks for complete information!!
I agree with tanya!!!
you have a very grammer!!!
thanks again for information!!
Hava a nice day
Hi Mohammad,
I'm doing well.You are more than welcome!
Ruzan

MohammadSoroushPour said:
Hi Ruzan!!
how are you? thanks for complete information!! I agree with tanya!!!
you have a very grammer!!!
thanks again for information!!
Hava a nice day

Do you know ITALIAN'S FLAG?

In winter 1794 two students Luigi Zamboni from Emilia Romagna country side and Giovanni Battista De Rolandis from Piemonte, decide to link the red colour of Emilia Romagna to the white colour of Asti, with green colour, the colour of HOPE.

More years later it became the definitve flag with vertical strips, as the French flag, in remember of the revolution and the freedom as French people gained after the Bastiglia conquest.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service