Hi, my name is Ricardo. I am from Venezuela. I want to propose a time schedule for us to be able to talk with one another thru Skype in order to put into practice our speaking skills in English. For example, I am available from 6 am to 7 am in my country (you only have to adjust the time in your own country). If you are available during that time then maybe we can chat and talk. I hope some of you may add their convenient time schedule here and leave your skype ID.

I hope to meet some people to practice my speaking skill.

My skype account is: Yukardo

Tags: Schedule, skype

Views: 1765

Replies to This Discussion

Ok.

My name is Javier.
My Skype Id. is javiblues
I'll add yoy on my contacs

See you soon.

hi Recardo ... I'd like to practice english with you and  so if you please add me 

and this`s my id

samighashim 

Hello all !! My name is Bastian and I am Indonesian,please kindly add my skype account bastian.andoni and let's learn English together :)

Hi, my name is Pepa. I am from Bulgaria,but I am live in Portugal.

I hope to meet some people to practice speaking for skype

my skype:pepa boteva

Hi Pepa.

I think you have a mistake in your skype account.

Please write it again.

Thanks.

good idea my skype is

zamalek_fans

Hai Mr.Ricardo...My name is Manaf...I am Indonesian and I have just used english...and I think I have Any problem with mine...so would you like to teach me how to use english well...sir...

And I hope you would'nt be unhappy if I add your Skype account...if you mind sir...

Thank you before..

Hello!

My name is Yuriy and I from Ukraine. I hove communication with you guys improve my English. 

My skype: razvalinov.yura 

I available in period from 7pm to 10pm (UTC +2) and it's depend on work and my family :)

Please add my to group.    

Thank you! 

hello everyone.I want join also. My skype is toanducnguyen2208

Hi dear...hope you will add my skype..let us talk..

skype id: javeedkdy

Hi, My Name is Patxi and my Skype Username is Patxive

I would like to improve my English oral skills because I don't practise with anyone. Please add me to your skype and let's talk together. take care.

HI.

I'm from Brazil. My name is João and my skype name is johnsarac. Add me and we'll talk a lot, but my shedule isnt fixe.

Hugs for everybody.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service