because people speak English
It was happened to my neighbor. She is in Chennai. She has a daughter of 4 years old. The girl is so cute. The accident took place at her when she was one year old. She (the mother) cooked rice using pressure cooker and kept it in the kitchen self. Baby was walking to the kitchen and pulled the cooker. It opened and the heat rice poured to the child top to bottom. Then she started crying. The mother took her and rushed to the hospital. The girl was severely injured but saved. She recovered after six months. So please take care of everything when you have a child.
Add a Comment