Halloween is coming. It is on October 31st. Do you celebrate Halloween in your country?
In my country, children dress-up in scary, funny, or cute costumes and go door to door shouting "trick-or-treat!" Strangers give them candy! When you think about it, it's pretty crazy that this tradition continues. I say "crazy" because many people don't even know their neighbours' names. Parents teach their children NOT to talk to strangers. At least we're "supposed" to teach them that. Sad, huh?
Children aren't the only ones who dress up in North America. Adults love to dress-up and go to parties. Some adults even dress up in costumes to hand out candy.
To celebrate Halloween, let's play a new game!
How to play:
1. Think of a good costume and imagine yourself stepping into it.
2. What does it look like? What kind of paint, clothing, accessories will you need?
3. Describe your costume (here in the comments or on your own blog)
4. Type "Guess my Halloween costume" at the bottom of your description.
5. Answer, yes or no when players take a guess. Take time to guess other costumes too.
If you write on your own blog, make sure to come back and share the link here in this comment section. Use the title: "Game #8: Guess my Halloween Costume" in your blog title so that more people will find it.
*You can change your costume if someone guesses correctly! (Write another one. You have two parties to go to, don't you?)
I am wearing a furry jumpsuit with a tail that I bought at the costume store. I have two black circles painted around my eyes. There are red paint streaks all over my jumpsuit. Before I put my jumpsuit on my friend drove over my costume with his big truck. Now I have large tire tracks across my furry back. I added cardboard claws to my black mittens.
Guess my Halloween costume!