because people speak English
Have you looked at the blogging statistics on MyEC lately (see Monthly archives)? We have more bloggers than ever. I am always very proud when I read a 1st blog by a new member. Sometimes it is only one or two lines. Taking this first step is very important! You should feel very proud. Guess what makes me even happier? You guessed it. The second blog! Many people stop blogging at #1, but I hope you aren't one of them.
In your second blog you can tell us more about yourself. Try answering these questions:
1. Why did you join MyEC?
2. Why are you learning English?
3. What aspects of language learning do you need to work on most? (listening, writing, etc.)
4. What special interests do you have? (maybe a commenter will suggest a group for you to join in MyEC)
You can also blog about a topic that you are passionate about. Share an opinion about a current event in your country. A blog post does not have to be long. You can write one short paragraph!
Here are some more ideas for blog topics: I don't know what to blog
So, here's a challenge for you:
1) If you've never written a blog post, write a short one today. (share a link below after you write it)
2) If you've only written one blog post, write a second one. (share a link below after you write it)
3) If you've written many blog posts, share a link to your second one in the comments below.
Can you guess what my favourite number is? #2!
PS-It takes two to blog!
If someone leaves a comment, write a comment back. If no one leaves a comment, invite a friend or moderator to leave one. You can always ask me if I don't see your post. I wish I could comment on every post! I'm thankful to all of the bloggers on MyEC who leave comments. I sincerely hope that no blog is left behind.
Add a Comment