because people speak English
My example sentences:
11) With adverbial clauses: 8) For parenthetical elements:
When I spotted my favorite phrase, "Writing Challenge", in the title of Tara's latest blog, I got so curious to see what this challenge wants us to do.
9) After an introductory element:
To avoid being hurt by the few rude chatters in the EC chat room, you can try the "ignore" button.
10) With sentence adverbs: 7) Before a coordinating conjunction:
Right now, I am both writing a blog post, and listening to the musics on my playlist.
1) In a list: 8) For parenthetical elements:
MyEC has provided you with a comfortable place, where you can do lots of interesting and fun activities, which cover all fundamental English skills - reading, writing, speaking and listening.
2) Between 3 or more adjectives or adverbs:7) Before a coordinating conjunction:
8) For parenthetical elements: 6) For direct speech:
3) With two adjectives:
In 2012 we are having interesting, informative Writing Challenges.
5) For addresses or dates:10) With sentence adverbs:
4) With numbers: 8) For parenthetical elements:
Add a Comment