Please be sure to keep your profile photo current to avoid deletion of your account. Thank you

Technical HELP (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Privacy settings

Hello! First of all I would like to thank all the people that spends some of their time to keep this website updated. Second; I want to let…

Started by Zinnia

3 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Zinnia

Cancellation

I don't have interest anymnore to be a member of the Club. I wonder if somebody could explain me how to remove and cancel my account. Pietr…

Started by Pietro76

1 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Tara Benwell

upload

I can upload NO videos on EC . . . !   I have problem with its upload system . . .   So I've uploaded a clip on a video-share website . .…

Started by ★ Muhammad A.

1 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Tara Benwell

iPhone Logged-out Again and Again

I have to log in many times a day even when I already have MyEC open in my iPhone browser! Still, the network makes me log in again because…

Started by Mr. Bob

13 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Mr. Bob

chat

why i have two kind of chat? One with the inscription "Members Online" and one with the inscription "Who's Online".  And when people talk t…

Started by Elen

8 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by mehran

why i cant see the main room message

i don't know why  I cant receive the main room messages and i cant see my messages after send , but in private chat everything is OK, i cle…

Started by mehran

4 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by mehran

group joining

helo every one, i'm asking you how to join to any group, i'm new here.

Started by mutaz mohamed

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Evangelina

where can I ask Questions about grammar ?

hi every body -Where can I ask Questions about grammar ? -And is there option allow to me send messages to others without adding them as…

Started by Egyption

2 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Egyption

Why are those private questions always visible on my page?

Its said that they are visible only to admins but I don't know why they  always appeare on my page like this: I will not copy material fro…

Started by April

4 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Camel

where can I ask Questions about grammar ?

hi every body -Where can I ask Questions about grammar ? -And is there option allow to me send messages to others without adding them as…

Started by Egyption

2 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Egyption

RSS

© 2018   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service