Fill in the gap:

"If I had a dollar (euro, penny, rupee, baht, dinar, ruble, grivna, whatever...) for every time I __________  I would be rich! (or anything else)"

---

- If I had an euro for every time I promised I'd never be late again... sigh. :((

- If I had an euro for every time Roman asks something, I'd have my own private island.

- If I had an euro for every time I rolled my eyes reading someone's comment on EC, I'd have a yacht for travelling to my own private island.

- If I had an euro for every time I earned an euro, I'd have twice euros...

Tags: funny, questions, random

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I said "give" not "sell" in my reply :D

Well, maybe I am too greedy but one dollar is not enough for me.
I would prefer to have as much money as I need for traveling.
I think thousand dollars are better. LOL . Of course not for every day.
At least for one journey.... Maybe for one week... HAHAHA
Anyway, If I had a dollar I would have keept it to save more money for the next adventure.
OOPS! Am I still here? Sorry, Time to goooooo!!!! :))))

Svitlana, the main idea about the english set phrase: "If I had a dollar for everytime I do this or that..." is to admit that you do something so often that you could get rich collecting one dollar every time you do that. So, you just have to pick something you do very often to be able to collect so many dollars to travel around the world soon... An easy example: "If Svitlana had a dollar for every time she breaths, she could travel around the world and take more funny pics of her hubby doing silly stuff". Taking in mind that we make 17.820 breaths in a day, that could be a very good business :P 

Hahaha. You know, dear Mary, I have no habits to do the same things very often (except breathing of course). In this way I would collect my money too long. Therefore one dollar is not enough for me. LOL.
....Or.... maybe.... If I had one dollar for every time my husband promises me I would travel more often. :))) ...Or....If I had one dollar for every time my husband does silly things I would be a millionaire. )))

Woah! haha... dunno whether I should laugh or...

If I had a "peso" every time I say to #AG I will study for the IELTS test...I would be rich!
XD

hahahahahahaahahah, OMG, If I had a "Dollar" every time I said to myself I would study IELTS together with Sandra Silva, I would have bought the IELTS foundation, and resold it to the world, hahahahahaha 

hahahaha

"If I had a dollar for every time I laugh with your blogs, I would be rich... lol

RSS

© 2018   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service