Who was the best actor who portrayed the role of Ian Fleming's novel series, James Bond?

There was Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton, Daniel Craig, and many others.

Some preferred Barry Nelson. Others said that Roger Moore was slow in his actions, but he was good for the fiction role.

My daughter preferred Pierce Brosnan. She found him very handsome and good for the action roles.

I noticed that the majority sympathize with that Scottish actor, Sean Connery. Maybe,  because of his unique style and the spectacular supporting cast.

What do you think?

Tags: Bond, James

Views: 366

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL I see many opinions are there........to me.....there is only one true James Bond......and that was most definitely Sean Connery.

Yes, Paula, I agree 100%

Thanks, mod. Paula, I can see that you agree with Mr. Clark. Honestly, I like him too. By the way, mod Paula, is it possible to add me to the list of your friends? I will really appreciate it. Thanks for your choice of Sean Connery. 

Sean Connery is always my favourite, I love almost all of his films.

Aku juga, teman ku. Me too, Andy. Despite that, he was a bit womanizer but he was his own style of doing things. Thanks, Andy for your comment. 

I love Sean Connery as an actor but no one like Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. Sure!

Senior Estanis, estas seguro? It is true that Connery was a womanizer but, well we have to respect your point of view. Thanks, Estanis.

There is only one James Bond: Sean Connery. All the others are imposters ^^

@ Teacher Josef 

listen to me sing James Bond Theme Song ( Writing's On The Wall - Sam Smith ) ^^

https://www.smule.com/recording/sam-smith-writings-on-the-wall-vois...

Suasdi Anna, fleng wang! I liked that song. I registered and left a comment on that website too. Thanks.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service