EnglishClub's social network
Hi everyone! ^_^
Checking photo collections in my netbook made me think of the words in the pictures. However, I found it not too easy to find the correct words. What about you? I've checked the answers. Let me know your idea or guessing. :))
1. This is the easiest one. What is the color of the pen beside black and maroon?
2. What is the word for the cup-shaped object in this picture which used to roast chicken and corn? Well, this is actually not its function.
3. Please guess the word for the object by the arrow.
4. This one can be burned. What do you think it is?
5. He is sitting on the bench and shaking it, so what kind of bench is this? The answer would be three words.
ANSWER: SWING GLIDER BENCH
So, how is it? Do you know the words I asked? I would be glad to see your participation. Thank you so much for your time.
Have a blessed new week! ^_^
--- *** ---
New words I learned from participants. :)
Add a Comment