Hi, everyone! Here is one more grammar test for you to master your skills. I have to admit borrowing two last sentences from the blog of one EC member. I have corrected her sentences a little for you to see grammar mistakes. I believe you know what to do! Just correct ALL the mistakes and make the sentences correct and understandable.
Here is your task.
- Having eaten outside, we realized we might have gotten wet as the rain had been about to start.
- Hardly we served dinner in out of door restaurant than began T-storm.
- If I am he, I would find a better job long ago.
- I didn’t ever see him and don’t want to see.
- I couldn’t help to recall the day where I confessed that I love her.
- When we cut off at the Skype conference, my colleagues called later and said blackout was because the T-storm was.
- Anybody of the two partners wanted to be responsible to take puppies’ poops away and they were about to break while a pet-sitter showed off. (Hahaha!)
- Having washed my puppies, I never know who is dirty, yet as I can’t tell them one from other hardly.
- Three years back I was witnessed of a funny situation, then I was in front of my office and three beggars had been asking for money on the road but suddenly got very quickly into the car.
- I saw there were little cuts on his hands and face, maybe intentionally he did it because he seemed to me fit like a fiddler!
The deadline is the end of May if I am able to survive for so long! Hahaha!