EnglishClub's social network
Hello guys, I saw a title among blogs, named "why we cant stop using smartphones" or someting like that and i want to tell you that "WE CAN". There some reasons of me stopping using my smart phone but there is only one main reason which is that I wanted to see what changes when i dont use my smartphone anymore. It has been one week already and so far things went well. And I can list what things has changed after stop using it.
1. More time to think for things around you.
2. More time for friends. At least I am not playing my phone anymore while they are talking to me.
3. I figured out there are high buildings in our neighboor hood. (when you do not use phone you check around more often)
There are also negative sides of not using smart phones
4. I can not take a photo of anywhere. (but not a big problem)
5. I can not call anyone or people can not reach me easily. (I am just emailing with my brother)
I can add a few more negative and positive advantages of not using smart phone but for now it seems enough.
And i am not thinking to use smart phone for a while. I may use an old phone that has no internet connection, has no camera. Old phones' batteries last so long it is very useful.
If you want to change somethings in your lifes start with not using smartphones.
Add a Comment